On a hot day this dip served with toasted bread and fresh vegetables is a satisfying meal in itself! Or you can keep it traditional and serve it as an appetizer or party snack. Always a favorite, leftovers never!
shared with permission from strongertogether.coop
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts drained
- 2 cups fresh spinach washed
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp pickled jalepenos
- 3 Tbsp roasted red pepper drained and diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mince the artichoke hearts, spinach, jalapeño pepper and green onion.
- Place them into a mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and roasted red peppers, then fold the ingredients together with a spatula. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve this bright and zesty dip with baguette slices, crostini or fine crackers. Add a teaspoon of fresh chopped garlic for a deeper flavor or more jalapeño peppers for extra kick!
Share this Recipe