This recipe comes from Working Owner Nancy, who says:
Heavy on the protein a slice of brownie is my lunch. Got tired of burning the money on power bars. This does a very good job and yes I do like my treats.
- 1 15oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter an 8-inch baking dish.
- Place the black beans, eggs, melted butter, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the blade and gently stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes, or until just set in the center.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Share this Recipe