Recipe borrowed with permission from www.strongertogether.coop
- 1 pound Red Potatoes quartered
- 1 pound new potatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons garlic fresh minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pound canned artichoke hearts quartered
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and rosemary.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk together the mustard, oregano, and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in the oil until it is completely incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted red peppers, roasted potatoes, and parsley with the dressing. Let sit 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
358 calories, 14 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 152 mg. sodium, 55 g. carbohydrate, 12 g. fiber, 9 g. protein
Share this Recipe