Recipe borrowed with permission from www.strongertogether.com
- 4 small flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pear cored and thinly sliced
- 8 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- black pepper
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Place the flatbread or lavash pieces on a large sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Spread the pear slices evenly on top, sprinkle with blue cheese, sage and walnuts. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven.
- While the flatbreads are baking, toss the arugula with the balsamic vinegar. Top the hot flatbreads with the dressed greens, sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
330 calories, 18 g. fat, 45 mg. cholesterol, 640 mg. sodium, 21 g. carbohydrate, 2 g. fiber, 14 g. protein
Share this Recipe