A quick, simple recipe with delicious results. Great for new cooks and tasty for everyone!
Recipe and Photo Credit: The Vegan Stoner
- 1 Head Radicchio Cabbage
- 3 Large Red Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil even coat on pan, drizzle on veggies
- 1-2 Teaspoons garlic salt to taste
- 1-2 Teaspoons pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 420ºF.
- Slice a head of radicchio into 5 wedges, then chop 3 red potatoes into small pieces.
- Arrange all veggies on large, oiled baking pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies, add a few sprinklings of garlic salt and pepper, then bake for 12 min.
- Mix 2 spoonfuls of maple syrup and 2 spoonfuls of balsamic vinegar in bowl.
- Flip veggies, coat radicchio with balsamic mixture, and add a few more sprinklings of garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake 12 min.
Share this Recipe