Recipe By Seward Co-op Grocery and Deli of Minneapolis, MN. Also available at: http://strongertogether.coop
Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at www.strongertogether.coop
- 1/2 pound pasta shells
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts quartered, drained, and rough-chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 cup Mixed olives chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon juice from capers
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the bell peppers and garlic for 2-4 minutes.
- Add artichokes, olives, capers, and caper juice and sauté a couple minutes more.
- Toss the pasta with the sautéed vegetables and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Share this Recipe