Have you ever said “I should’ve had a V8®!” but would rather make it at home and know where the ingredients come from? You can!
This recipe is from How it all Vegan by Tanya Bernard & Sarah Kramer
- 2 medium carrots cut into chunks
- 4 stalks Celery cut into chunks
- 3 small tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1-2 stalks green onion
- 1/2 small beet cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- tomato paste optional
- Tobasco Sauce optional
- Run all the vegetables through a juicer.
- Stir in the Braggs and oregano, and a touch of tomato paste if not thick enough, and pour juice into a tall glass over ice and serve. Spike it with a little Tabasco for an added zip.
Share this Recipe