- Remove outer leaves from cauliflower, and break head into florets. Place in food processor and pulse into rice-size pieces. Alternatively, grate with course grater.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and water and mix together.
- Cover pan with a lid and cook until cauliflower is al dente, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve.
- This is just a basic recipe. Play with spices and add ingredients to compliment different cuisines!
Share this Recipe