Recipe borrowed with permission from www.strongertogether.coop
Learn more about your food and where it comes from by visiting www.strongertogether.coop
- 1 pound roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, basil, and parsley. Toss with dressing.
- Slice baguette into 1" slices, place the slices on a baking sheet and bake until bread is lightly toasted, about three minutes.
- Top each slice with the tomato mixture and serve.
Share this Recipe