Recipe borrowed with permission from www.strongertogether.coop
- 3 large cucumbers split lengthwise, seeded, and sliced into 1/4 inch crescents
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large glass or stainless steel bowl, combine all vegetables. Add dressing and toss. Let sit at least 1 hour, mixing occasionally.
- Add peanuts just before serving and stir to combine.
Garnish with extra peanuts or cilantro sprigs, or serve on a bed of fresh kale.
Share this Recipe