Thinly slice 1/2 cup strawberries. Cut all the raspberries in half. Slice the entire banana.
Toast three slices of bread. Spread a layer of cream cheese over the top of each toasted slice.
Make your patriotic design:
Starry Night--> 1. Form a star shape using five strawberry slices. Put the star in the middle of a toasted bread slice.
2. Outline the strawberry star with cut raspberries.
3. Fill up the rest of the toasted slice with blueberries.
4. Cut off the top of a whole strawberry. Place it in the middle of the star.
1. Cut banana slices in half across the middle. Lay the slices in a vertical row on the right-hand side of the second toasted bread slice.
2. Make a row of cut raspberries next to the banana slices.
3. Make a row of blueberries next to the raspberries.
4. Continue making rows of banana slices, raspberries, and blueberries until the toasted slice is filled.
Land of the Free-->
1. Make two horizontal lines of three blueberries in the upper left-hand corner of the last toasted bread slice.
2. Make three horizontal lines of jam on the toast. Use a knife to make the lines even and thin. Make sure a line runs into the blueberries.
3. Place cut raspberries on top of the lines of jam.
Serve with replacement fruit so that once kids eat the strawberry star, for example, they can replace it with a raspberry star, then a banana star, etc.