Recipe borrowed with permission from grocery.coop
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 small shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F. In a heavy 9x13 roasting pan or casserole, toss the Brussels sprouts and shallots. In a cup, stir the olive oil, honey and champagne vinegar and drizzle over the Brussels sprout mixture. Add the salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400⁰F for 20 minutes, stir, and roast for 20 minutes more. The Brussels sprouts will be browned and slightly shrunken.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. These keep wall in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Share this Recipe