Mango Lassi’s are simple to make and have a refreshing and nourishing quality to them, mangoes are high in Vit A & Vit C. They are great any time of day, even as an afternoon pick-me-up. Make one the morning after a night of indulgence and your body will thank you!
- 1 cups fresh mango, diced
- 1 cup plain yogurt non-dairy yogurt works too!
- 1/2 cup milk if using non-dairy choose one that has a mild flavor like coconut
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar OR honey sweeten to taste, use less if the mangoes are especially sweet!
- 1/8th teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 3-5 ice cubes optional!
- cinnamon, ground sprinkle on top
- Add all ingredients except for cinnamon to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & enjoy!
Share this Recipe