Recipe by Organic Valley and Simply Organic.
Borrowed with permission from www.strongertogether.coop where you can learn more about your food and where it comes from.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup eggnog
Servings: dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until creamy, then add egg, vanilla and eggnog; mix well. When liquid mixture is combined, add the flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut with cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Or roll dough into balls and slightly press on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake approximately 8-12 minutes (depending on thickness) or until golden brown on the edges.
Share this Recipe