On behalf of the board of directors, it was great to
see many of you at our annual meeting and birthday party on July 30th.
Although we had a board of directors election as part of our annual
meeting, we actually have a board position opening up as one of our
esteemed board directors is stepping down to move out of state. As
required by our by-laws, the board will unanimously elect a new board
director to fill the spot until the next regularly scheduled election,
which is about a year away. If you’re at all interested, please let us
know by emailing board president Jess Willey at
September 5 board meeting to ask questions and get more information.
* What? Join the ACG board of directors!
* Who? Open to any member in good standing.
* When? Express interest by August 25 and attend September 5 board meeting.
* How long? One-year term (until the next election).
* Why? Your co-op needs you and you’ll get a 15% discount on all purchases.
Board of Directors
Alberta Cooperative Grocery