Recipe borrowed from www.strongertogether.coop, where you can find out all about your food and where it comes from.
- 2 large bunches lacinato kale thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted/optional
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place the kale, onions, cranberries and walnuts n a large bowl and set aside
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, drizzle the dressing over the mixed kale and toss well.
Share this Recipe