Recipe by Chris Ryding, also available from www.strongertogether.coop
Learn more about your food and where it came from at www.strongertogether.coop
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or scrape the inside of one vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Add ice and water to a large mixing bowl.
- Place a medium sized bowl inside the large bowl. Add cream and vanilla extract. Using a whisk or hand mixer, start beating the cream and then add confectioner's sugar. Whip until the mixture holds a stiff peak.
Share this Recipe