Join the Board for a Special Online Happy Hour
On Thursday, April 30, join us at 5:30 PM for a virtual meet-up with your co-op community! Current Board Directors will be in attendance to answer your questions about board service and chat about all things co-op. We’ll even have door prizes! You can pre-register here and email the Owner Linkage Committee with any questions or concerns.
The 2020 Elections Process
- Read the information above to see if the position of Board Director is right for you.
- Make sure your membership is current and that you’re in good standing.
- Make sure to have attended one Board meeting by June 2020, as well as one committee meeting, or to have volunteered at least 5 hours for the Co-op. As of April 2020, all meetings are being held online; see our meetings and committee pages for details.
- Submit a declaration of candidacy (200 words max) on your reasons for running by
May 15May 22, along with the intent form in the Candidate Packet.
- Attend the Annual Membership Meeting and introduce yourself to the membership. Our meeting is scheduled for July 19 and typically held in the parking lot of the store, but may be held online as required by safety mandates — TBD!